Xbox Revealed is the phrase everyone’s been waiting for! Well, the time is now to find out what will be revealed by Microsoft about the new Xbox 720. You can watch the event on Spike TV at 1:00pm EST or online at multiple places. Just Google Xbox Revealed!
What Will Be Revealed?
Is Xbox 720 the real name for the new Xbox? Or is Xbox Infinity or Xbox Next or NeXbox or boX? We’ll find out the name of it but that’s the least of what people want to know. Price is probably a pretty big one. Will we be talking $500 or more? Is that too much? It won’t be labeled as a gaming device as we’ve seen some amazing technology come to the Xbox 360 including Kinect and SmartGlass among others so we know there will be some exciting new technology coming with X-NEW!!!
Will there be any Home Theater news?
If you haven’t seen it, a technology called IllumiRoom that extends the viewing limits of the HDTV. It uses a projector to display the entertain system and a variety of viewing options including widening the screen to incorporate the whole wall, a snowflake effect and digital effects projected onto your furniture.
That’s pretty cool!
We will keep you updated with what’s been Xbox Revealed! Keep checking back to see some new Xboxing!
If you play Xbox, are you an Xboxer? If you used to box and don’t anymore, you’re an ex-boxer! What if you’re an ex-boxer who plays Xbox? Ex-boxer-XBoxer! That’s too much!
What are you hoping for from the Xbox Reveal?
UPDATED NEWS ON XBOX REVEALED!
XBOX REVEALED NOTES
Voice recognition & Voice command
Turn on the Xbox One by saying, “Xbox On”
It will go to Home Screen
It will remember what you were doing last, what game you were playing, what music you were listening to, what movie you were watching
Trending is a new area and a snapshot of what is popular in the entertainment world both with your friends and with the entire Xbox community.
Still browse games, tv & movies and music
“Xbox, Watch TV!”
Switch between TV, Gaming, Music, Movie and back to watching TV as fast as switching channels on your TV remote
Grab – spread arms, close fists, put arms together or vice versa
Pan – swipe arm and hand across like turning a page on a book
- Up – like a pan but using an up motion like opening a window
do two things at once
a side menu pops up/over decreasing the size of your movie/game
Skype in Snapmode
- Talk on Skype in the upper right corner of your TV
ESPN Fantasy Stats
Get your fantasy stats instantly on your screen
Xbox One Guide
Find, discover and watch TV in three powerful ways
Voice Control, Search & Navigation
What powers the new Xbox
Console & revolutionary Xbox One architecture
- From 500 million transistors & 512 MB of RAM in the Xbox 360 to over 5 billion transistors & 8 GB of RAM in Xbox One
- USB 3.0, WiFi Direct, Blu-ray Drive, native 64-bit architecture and variable power states
- Engineered to deliver now and well into the future
Kinect, the Controller & SmartGlass
- Puts you at the center of your entertainment
- Responds to you, your voice and your gestures
- supports the entire family
- Your device will behave like it’s born to work with the Xbox One
Xbox Live reinvented by the power of the Cloud
- In 2002, it was powered by 500 servers
- Now more than 300,000 servers for the Xbox One
- Access your entertainment anytime, anywhere
- A Dedicated DVR to capture and access your magic moments and save them to the crowd
- Achievements will be dynamic and changing telling how you play, not just what you’ve done
- Bigger matches with more players
EA SPORTS – FIFA, NBA Live, Madden & UFC
IGNITE engine – “EA Sports Ignite is designed specifically to help us blur the line between the real and the virtual,”
- Fueled by EA SPORTS IGNITE, athletes will finally be alive from the neck up.
- Players in EA SPORTS games will feature human-like intelligence, contextual awareness and instincts.
- Players will think and analyze the action, anticipating and reacting to what’s occurring around them.
- The Intelligence system of the EA SPORTS IGNITE engine delivers four times as many calculations per second than previously possible.
- With ten times greater animation fidelity driving the new locomotion system, EA SPORTS IGNITE recreates dynamic movements and real-world biomechanics.
- True athleticism is now possible, with players able to accelerate, plant, pivot and cut with the agility and explosiveness of professional athletes.
- The atmospheres will not only look real, but they will feel real.
- EA SPORTS IGNITE delivers environments that are alive with stunning visual accuracy, as ever-changing as real-world stadiums that evolve throughout a match.
- For the first time, 3D crowds and dynamic sidelines have emotions and intelligence, reacting to how the match unfolds.
- No two plays and no two games will ever be the same.
Games coming to Xbox One
Assassin’s Creed 4 – Black Flag
Forza Motorsport 5 – Available at launch
Quantum Break – by Remedy studios
Microsoft has more titles in development now than in any other time in history
15 exclusives – 8 Brand New franchises
Halo live action TV series coming to Xbox One by Steven Spielberg
NFL Game Changing experience
Live broadcast with fantasy league stats
All Call of Duty: Ghosts Downloadable content will launch exclusively on XBOX ONE
Stephen Gaghan – Writer of Traffic & Syriana (also Director)
A new dog? YESSSS!!! WTF? Sniffs out explosives, protects the team
Every new Xbox will come with a new Kinect sensor
can play in complete darkness
More responsive in the game environment
- Release date – Later this year? BOOOO!!!
More information and content to come in 19 days at E3!!!